Wednesday 8 November 2017

A Big Thanks, A Free E-Book, An Upcoming Sale...

I recently discounted my first Agatha Christie Book Club mystery e-book and, thanks to you guys and BookBub, it soared to the #1 Best Seller spot at Amazon in the UK, Canada and Australia! And reached the Top 21 in the US. I'm feeling pretty chuffed about that!
To Celebrate...
I'm doing another discount e-book, this time the second in my GHOSTWRITER MYSTERY series starring a merlot-swilling, fast-talking, fun and fashionable amateur detective called Roxy Parker.
In A Plot to Die For  Roxy heads to a luxury boutique hotel on a secluded island where a mysterious murder leaves some guests looking a little too relieved.
My ode to Agatha Christie's Evil Under the Sun, this cozy adventure will be priced at just 99c from Nov 20 so pop it in your diaries, folks.
Get the 1st book Free!
Until then, fall in love with Roxy in her first Ghostwriter Mystery: Killer Twist which is now available FREE at all online ebook stores.
Or click on the links below:
Happy reading everyone!
xo CA Larmer

No comments:

Post a Comment